Condominium management service. Management, accounting, taxes, procedures, security, renovations and maintenance, managing suppliers and supplies, etc. We take care of everything for you…
With the administrative service We responsibly support identifying the needs of the owners with a permanent and close contact with the community. Generating in this way a management system based on the improvement of attention where preventive and corrective maintenance are carried out according to the needs, normally existing a budget of common expenses of the condominium, always entailing a great attachment to compliance with legal regulations and regulations. signed.
Since the administration is in charge of InfoTerra, there is constant supervision of compliance with internal and external agreements, in such a way that compliance with the control of scheduled tasks is real according to the corresponding term.
Within our functions, we propose:
- Administration of the team hired by the condominium.
- Constant care of the common areas and services with their respective maintenance.
- Collection of common expenses.
- Resolution of conflicts of any nature.
- Circulate compliance with internal rules by delivering relevant information to the community.
- Organization of meetings and particular receptions of suggestions or complaints.
- Resource Optimization.
- Legal and administrative procedures.
- Surveillance that the services are up to date with payments and without debts.
- Collection of documents.
- Tax management.
This condominium service is very important and necessary, because they carry out a series of essential organizational tasks for the proper functioning of the community. Being one of the main functions in studying and maintaining the balance between financial administrative tasks and fixed or outsourced contracted human resources, providing the best solutions that ensure tenants a good quality of life.
Finally, a specialized, responsible and efficient administration has the purpose of keeping the condominium in the best condition and taking care of it over time. That way, residents can trust that their home is in the right hands.