www.inmobiliariainfoterraparaguay.com is a domain belonging to FF Informática y Comunicación, with address at Coronel Martínez, 840, 2060, Luque, Paraguay; which is also the owner of the database generated with the personal data provided by users.
In compliance with the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, although access to this web page does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any personal data, the personal data that the user freely provides through the portal will be treated confidentially and a file will be incorporated under the responsibility of the owner of the website, under the name “CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS”.
Inmobiliaria Infoterra Paraguay complies with the Protection of Personal Data established in more than 50 countries:
* Law No. 1682 that regulates information of a private nature in the Republic of Paraguay.
* Law No. 4868 of Electronic Commerce of the Republic of Paraguay of February 26, 2013.
* Article 22.2 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and in accordance with the European Directive 2009/136/CE.
* EU data privacy laws of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 25, 2018.
* APEC data privacy laws (The APEC Privacy Framework and Cross-Border Privacy Rules)
* The completion of the forms implies the express consent of the User to the inclusion of their personal data in the aforementioned automated file for the correct provision of the requested service and for the sending of advertising communications or promotions by any electronic means (email, phone, etc.).
Your personal data will be used to provide the service. The person in charge does not sell, does not rent and does not market the personal data provided by users to third parties.
It will be understood that the user accepts the established conditions and provides all the required consents if he presses the “OK” or “Send” buttons found on the data collection forms.
In no case, this web page requests bank details, it is the holder of the means of payment selected by the user who requests and performs the processing of such data.
Likewise, we inform you that you can revoke the consent given as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written communication addressed to the owner of this website, either to the registered office mentioned above, or to the email email@example.com
The written communication must contain the name and surname of the interested party, a photocopy of the identity card or other valid document that identifies him, address for notifications, request, data on which he exercises his rights, date and signature of the applicant.
The User guarantees the authenticity of the data, that the personal data provided is true and that they are aware of the obligation to communicate any changes in them. The User will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that could be caused to the person responsible for the portal or to third parties due to the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.