Environmental and Quality Policy
InfoTerra Paraguay, an innovative real estate company in information technology, considers that the provision of high-quality services and supplies is essential for the sustainability of the organization and the creation of value for all interested parties: owner clients, employees, and collaborators. among others.
To achieve the above objectives, it has implemented a quality and environmental system based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015 standards, at all levels of the company and integrated into global management, based on the following fundamental principles:
- Establish customer satisfaction as one of the main objectives of all staff, making and supplying products and services of the highest quality.
- Ensure compliance with the contractual requirements assumed as well as the legal ones applicable to the activity carried out.
- Understand that the main capital of InfoTerra Paraguay is its workers, teamwork being vital for the success of achieving the proposed objectives. For this reason, their training and participation is essential for the development of the activity, evaluating the suggestions for the continuous improvement of processes and customer service.
- Define specific and measurable objectives in relation to quality and the environment, aligned with the company’s global strategy, being reviewable according to their achievement, and in any case at least once a year.
- Apply the principle of continuous improvement in all operations, solutions and services carried out, with a focus on customer satisfaction, meeting the proposed environmental and quality objectives.
- Monitor non-conformities and incidents to achieve the greatest satisfaction of the interested parties.
- Maintain the commitment to protect the environment, identifying and evaluating environmental aspects inherent to the activity carried out with the aim of preventing pollution, implementing the necessary measures to optimize the use of resources and reduce the generation of waste.
- Periodically evaluate the relevant information, for the purposes of maintenance and continuous improvement of the Management System.
- Achieve a reduction in energy consumption.
- Establish and keep up to date initiatives that ensure that the laws, regulations and other requirements that the organization subscribes applicable to its products and processes are known and complied with.
- Set and promote the achievement of environmental objectives by designing an environmental management program.
- Respect the environment and prevent pollution, properly managing waste.
- Promote the continuous improvement of the Environmental Management System through the analysis of the data obtained through internal audits, reviews by the Management, proposals for improvement of its workers and periodic monitoring of the evolution of environmental aspects.
- Identify and analyze the nature, magnitude and environmental impacts of each of the activities and services provided by the company, and fully integrate their environmental consequences in the life cycle or of its activities.
- The implementation of this policy is the objective and responsibility of each company employee.
- It is necessary that this Policy be understood, applied and updated at all levels of the company and in all its external collaborators and exposed to customers.
- Each employee is responsible for applying this Policy in his or her own work.
For the compliance and knowledge of this Policy, the management establishes the necessary measures to ensure that its Quality and Environmental System:
- It is disseminated to all areas of the company.
- It is understood.
- It is applied.
- It is reviewed and updated.